Villanova Polytechnic, Imesi-Ile, Osun-State.
Sr Dr Omojola Immaculata Olu is a Roman Catholic Reverend Sister from Ekiti State, Nigeria. She had her first degree in Theology (B.Th) from University of Calabar in 2003; PGDE from Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti in 2005; Masterâ€™s in Education (M.Ed) from Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti in 2010, and Ph.D in Educational Management of Ekiti State University, Ado -Ekiti in 2016. She also belongs to the many professional bodies like Association for the Promotion of African Studies (MAPAS)2019. She acquired many academic and professional awards like Leadership Excellence by the Institute of Management Specialist UK in 2021 and est poster presentation award at International World Summit on Social Sciences and Humanity Conference. SOCH), organized by Eudoxia Research Centre. India. 25th and 26th September, 2021.he is read in several reputable local and International Journals and has equally attended several local and International conferences where she presented papers.e is currently the head of Department at Villanova Polytechnic, Imesi-Ile and Director of Academic Planning of the same Institution.
Paper(s) Published on Igwebuike
- Omojola, I.O (2020). Igwebuike Philosophy and Human Resource
Management. AMAMIHE: Journal of Applied Philosophy. Vol. 18. No. 8. 2020. ISSN: 1597-0779 Department of Philosophy, Imo State University.Pgs 94-106.
- Omojola, I.O (2020).Igwebuike Philosophy and the Management of Covid
-19 in Nigeria. AMAMIHE: Journal of Applied Philosophy. Vol. 18. No. 7.
2020. ISSN: 1597-0779 Department of Philosophy, Imo State University.
- Omojola, I.O (2020). Kanuâ€™s Igwebuike Philosophy and Leadership Styles.
Tolle Lege: An Augustinian Journal of Philosophy and Theology Vol. 2. No.
4. 2020. ISSN: 2672-5010 (Online) 2672-5002. (Print). Pgs 32-44.
- Omojola I.O (2019). Review of Kanuâ€™s Sources of Igwebuike Philosophy:
Towards a Socio-Cultural Foundation. In Ndubusi E.J.O, Ichaba A.A, and
Nnoruga J. (2019). Igwebuike Philosophy: An African Philosophy of integrative Humanism. A book in honour of Professor Kanu Ikechukwu Anthony, O.S.A (IBSN: 978-1-7283-9484-3 and ISBN: 978-1- 7283-9488-6
- Omojola I.O (2019). Igwebuike Philosophy as an African Expression of
Community Life among Religious Institutes. In Onebunne J.I, Haaga P.T
and Ndubusi E.J.O (2019). Igwebuike Ontology: An African Philosophy of
Humanity towards the Other. Papers in honour of Professor Kanu Ikechukwu Anthony, O.S.A (IBSN: 978-1-7283-9485-5 and ISBN: 978-1- 7283-9484-8 Online).
- Omojola I.O (2019). Understanding â€˜Igwebuikeâ€™ Philosophy in the Religio Cultural Activities of the Yoruba People of Southwestern Nigeria. In Nwadialor K.L, Idachaba P.A and Kanu C.C (2019). Perspectives on Igwebuike
Philosophy: Essays in honour of Professor Kanu Ikechukwu Anthony, O.S.A (ISBN: 978-1-7283-9487-9) and ISBN: 978-1-7283-9443-2
Personal Website: None