Prof. Ikechukwu Anthony KANU, O.S.A. (FCA-Edu., FIPAN, FSR, FIPMD, AFISMI, FIMC, CMC, FMERC)
You are welcome to the official website of Igwebuike Research Institute (IRI). This website was established to provide information about the history, structure and activities of the Institute, as well as a membership directory. The Institute has the mission of strengthening human capacity of Africans and promoting the continent’s development through higher education and skills training, convening activities, program implementation and management. Our primary model is that we identify capacity-building projects and coordinate the programmatic, financial administration and evaluation necessary to deliver high-impact results.
The Institute was, therefore, founded:
- to bring into being the next generation of African experts, be they academicians, policy makers or applied practitioners on the continent of Africa itself
- to develop, disseminate and to teach African languages
- to present to the public information that is clear, concise and contextualized about the social, political and economic dynamics of the African continent
- to work with local community organizations that have an African focus
- to create new knowledge through our support for research, our support for print publications, and our support for digital media presentations.
You are welcome to our website as you take your tour through its different pages.
Prof. Ikechukwu Anthony KANU, O.S.A.
Director, Igwebuike Research Institute
Metaphysics | Epistemology | Logic | Axiology | Lots More
Physical | Cultural | Archeology | Linguistics | Lots More
Cross-Tier | Inter-Discipline | Guidance & Counselling | Lots More
Visual Arts | Performing Arts | Literary Arts | Lots More
Diplomatic | Inter-Discipline | Security | Human Rights | Lots More
Theory | Regional | Administration | Lots More
Cognitive | Behavioral | Developmental | Lots More
Anthropology | Cultural | Economics | History | Lots More